Fully DVSA Approved (Cable override breaks / Light marker EU compliant
conversion) Certificate supplied with sale.
Sleeps 3; Length 20ft (6.096m); Single slide, front window, fixed bed, dinette in slide with fold away
table, rear kitchen, and wet bathroom
- Sleeps 3
- Slides 1
- Length 20ft / 6.096m including tow bar
- Width (Body) 6ft 6” / 1.981m plus slide (2ft / 0.610m)
- Width (Body + Wheels) 8ft / 2.438m
- External Height 9ft 6” / 2.896m
- Internal Height 6ft 6” / 1.981m
- External Colour Oxford/Aztec
- Interior Colour Chestnut
- Shipping Weight 1,360 kg
- Payload 140 kg
- Hitch 130 kg
- Fresh Water Tank 136 Litres / 30 UK gallons
- Grey Water Tank 114 Litres / 25 UK gallons
- Black Water Tank 114 Litres / 25 UK gallons
- Fixed Bed 5ft / 1.829m width x 6ft 2” / 1.880m length
- Refrigerator 2-way (3 cu ft.)
- Hob 3 burner with glass cover
- Oven Convection microwave
- Awning Manual with LED lighting
- Water Heater Gas/Electric (5 galls/23 litres)
- Heating 20,000 BTU Furnace / Blown Hot Air
- Air Conditioner 13,500 BTU
- TV 24” LED flat screen
- Wet Bathroom Shower with integrated toilet & sink
Features and Options
The Colt 172RBCT is the perfect travel trailer for both short and longer trips away. It features a fixed
bed at the front, rear kitchen, a central dinette slide for added space and a wet bathroom.
The trailer offers plenty of storage both inside and out starting just inside the side entry door with a
pantry on your immediate right. On the left along the rear wall, the kitchen area has all that you
need to prepare and create meals and snacks. There is a recessed two burner hob with glass cover,
kitchen sink under a rear window, food preparation area either side, and plenty of lower cupboards
As you move further into the unit you find refrigerator for all your perishables foods, and above a
convection microwave oven for cooking. Alongside you will find seating for everyone to enjoy their
meals and relax in the U-shaped dinette slide with fold away table. And opposite is a bathroom with
integrated shower, toilet and sink.
The front features a fixed bed and windows to the front and sides walls. Next to the bed is a
wardrobe for your clothes. Plus there is an LED flat screen TV mounted on the wall to enjoy.
Outside at the front is a pass-through storage compartment you can neatly stow away all of your
outdoor camping gear and further storage to the rear. There is a manual awning above the side
entry door, a receiver at the rear of the trailer for a bike rack, and so much more!
The trailer is winterised (floors, tanks and pipework insulated in addition to the roof and walls) for
the cold winter months and has air conditioning as standard for the warmer summer months. This
allows you to utilise your trailer for 12 months of the year.
For further details please complete the enquiry form below or alternatively call us on 07542 909400.