Fully DVSA Approved (Cable override breaks / Light marker EU compliant conversion) Certificate supplied with sale.
Sleeps 3; Length 20ft (6.096m); Single slide, front window, fixed bed, kitchen in slide, dinette, and rear bathroom
- Sleeps 3
- Slides 1
- Length 20ft / 6.096m including tow bar
- Width (Body) 6ft 6” / 1.981m plus slide (2ft / 0.610m)
- Width (Body + Wheels) 8ft / 2.438m
- External Height 9ft 6” / 2.896m
- Internal Height 6ft 6” / 1.981m
- External Colour Oxford/Aztec
- Interior Colour Chestnut
- Shipping Weight 1,311 kg
- Payload 189 kg
- Hitch 130 kg
- Fresh Water Tank 136 Litres / 30 UK gallons
- Grey Water Tank 114 Litres / 25 UK gallons
- Black Water Tank 114 Litres / 25 UK gallons
- Fixed Bed 5ft / 1.829m width x 6ft 2” / 1.880m length
- Refrigerator 2-way (3 cu ft.)
- Hob 3 burner with glass cover
- Oven Convection microwave
- Awning Manual with LED lighting
- Water Heater Gas/Electric (5 galls/23 litres)
- Heating 20,000 BTU Furnace / Blown Hot Air
- Air Conditioner 13,500 BTU
- TV 24” LED flat screen
- Bathroom Shower, toilet & sink
Features and Options
Take off at weekends or longer journeys with this Colt 172RBCT travel trailer featuring a fixed bed at the front, rear bathroom and a central kitchen area with dinette slide for added space.
The trailer offers plenty of storage both inside and out starting just inside the side entry door with a wardrobe/pantry on your immediate left. Straight ahead there is a rear bathroom with a toilet, sink and vanity unit, and a shower with curtain.
As you move further into the unit you find that the kitchen area on the left has all that you need to prepare and create meals and snacks. There is a kitchen sink, recessed two burner hob with glass cover, refrigerator, and convection microwave oven. There are overhead cabinets, plus lower cupboards and drawers. And opposite you will find seating for everyone to enjoy their meals and relax in the dinette with overhead cabinets for extra storage.
The front features a fixed bed and windows to the front and sides walls. Plus there is an LED flat screen TV mounted on the wall to enjoy.
Outside at the front is a pass-through storage compartment you can neatly stow away all of your outdoor camping gear and further storage to the rear. There is a manual awning above the side entry door, a receiver at the rear of the trailer for a bike rack, and so much more!
The trailer is winterised (floors, tanks and pipework insulated in addition to the roof and walls) for the cold winter months and has air conditioning as standard for the warmer summer months. This allows you to utilise your trailer for 12 months of the year.
For further details please complete the enquiry form below or alternatively call us on 07542 909400.