Fully DVSA Approved (Cable override breaks / Light marker EU compliant
conversion) Certificate supplied with sale.
Sleeps 5; Length 31ft 0” (9.449m); Large single slide, central lounge/kitchen with booth dinette, sofa
bed and entertainment center, master bedroom with queen size bed, and rear bathroom with
separate toilet, and two entry doors
- Sleeps: 5
- Slides: 1
- Length: 31ft 0” / 9.449m including tow bar
- Width: 8ft / 2.438m plus slide (3ft / 0.914m)
- Height: 10ft 8” / 3.251m
- Interior Colour: Gunmetal
- Shipping Weight: 2,293 kg
- Payload: 207kg
- Hitch: 150 kg
- Fresh Water Tank: 163 Litres / 36 UK gallons
- Grey Water Tank: 114 Litres / 25 UK gallons
- Black Water Tank: 114 Litres / 25 UK gallons
- Master Bedroom Bed: 5’ / 1.524m width x 6’ 2’’ / 1.880m length
- Refrigerator Type: Gas/Electric/Battery
- Refrigerator Size: 8 cu ft
- Range: 3 burner hob and oven
- Awning Type: Electric with LED lighting
- Awnings Size: 1no. 14ft / 4.267m
- Water Heater: Gas/Electric (quick recovery 61 litres)
- Heating: Blown Hot Air
- AC: 15,000 BTU
- TV: LED flat screen
- Shower Type: Radius Glass Fronted Cubicle
- Outside Kitchen: Yes
Features and Options
See how convenient your camping can be with the Bullet 261RBS which features a rear bathroom and a large slide for added interior space.
Step inside to a spacious interior with a combined living and kitchen area. The large single slide-out
includes a 5’8"/1.727m wide sofa and booth dinette and when fully expanded provides maximum
space to move around, and gives the trailer a wide open feel. There is an entertainment centre with
TV and radio on the interior center wall that can easily be viewed from the kitchen/living space.
The front master bedroom features a comfortable queen bed, dual wardrobes, overhead storage
space, a laundry chute, and dual sliding privacy doors too.
The kitchen provides all the amenities you need to make gourmet meals and snacks. There is a
refrigerator, three burner range, microwave, overhead storage, and large kitchen sink on an angled
countertop for easy clean-up. There is also a pantry next to the refrigerator.
The rear full bathroom features a curved glass fronted shower, wash basin with medicine cabinet,
linen storage, toilet area with closet, and so much more!
Outside there is a large pass through storage area for all your extra gear, as well as a outside kitchen
including a two-burner range top, refrigerator, and storage where you can make snacks and keep
drinks cool, and more.
The trailer is winterised (floors, tanks and pipework insulated in addition to the roof and walls) for
the cold winter months and has air conditioning as standard for the warmer summer months. This
allows you to utilise your trailer for 12 months of the year.
1-RV offer a delivery and relocation service throughout the UK and Europe (charges will apply for
Full Service Pitches available at parks in Spain, Devon, Somerset and Cornwall.
For further details please complete the enquiry form below or alternatively call us on 07542 909400.