This caravan is most suited to fully service seasonal pitches and is not generally a caravan we would expect our customers to tow.
Sleeps 5; Length 30ft 7” (9.322m); Single slide, central lounge/kitchen area with entertainment center, sofa bed or optional theatre seats, booth dinette or optional free standing table and chairs, bedroom with king size bed, and rear bathroom.
- Sleeps: 5
- Slides: 1
- Length: 30ft 7” / 9.322m including tow bar
- Width: 8ft / 2.438m plus slide (3ft / 0.914m)
- Height: 11ft 4” / 3.454m
- Interior Colour: Cashmere
- Shipping Weight: 2,960 kg
- Payload: 930 kg
- Hitch: 352 kg
- Fresh Water Tank: 227 Litres / 50 UK gallons
- Grey Water Tank: 227 Litres / 50 UK gallons
- Black Water Tank: 114 Litres / 25 UK gallons
- Master Bedroom Bed: 6’ / 1.829m width x 6’ 6’’ / 1.981m length
- Refrigerator Type: Gas/Electric/Battery
- Refrigerator Size: 8 cu ft
- Range: 3 burner hob and oven
- Awning Type: Electric with LED lighting
- Awnings Size: 1no. 20ft / 6.096m
- Water Heater: Gas/Electric (quick recovery 61 litres)
- Heating; Blown Hot Air
- AC: 15000 BTU
- TV: LCD
- Shower Type: Radius Glass Fronted Cubicle
- Outside Kitchen: Yes
Features and Options
This model has everything you need to enjoy your leisure time. When you step inside this Cougar 26RBS travel trailer you will find that this model features a rear bathroom as well as a large single slide out, and more!
Along the rear wall there is a large closet. Also in the rear of the trailer is where you will find the bathroom with a toilet, corner linen cabinet, sink, and radius glass fronted shower cubicle.
To the right of the entry door there is pantry, refrigerator, a three burner range, microwave, double sink, and overhead cabinets for dishes. The opposite side of the trailer includes a slide out which really helps to open up the floor space. Here you will find a booth dinette or optional free standing table & chairs, plus tri-fold sleeper sofa or you can choose optional theatre seats with cup holders. Opposite is the entertainment centre, TV and fireplace.
Continuing in the bedroom area at the front of the trailer you will find a king bed with an overhead cabinet and wardrobes.
Outside there is a large pass through storage area for all of your extra gear, as well as a capital grill and mini refrigerator where you can make snacks and keep drinks cool, and more!
The trailer is winterised (floors, tanks and pipework insulated in addition to the roof and walls) for the cold winter months and has air conditioning as standard for the warmer summer months. This allows you to utilise your trailer for 12 months of the year.
1-RV offer a delivery and relocation service throughout the UK and Europe (charges will apply for this service).
Full Service Pitches available at parks in Spain, Devon, Somerset and Cornwall.
For further details please complete the enquiry form below or alternatively call us on 07542 909400.