Model 30BHS - New Floor Plan
This model has a rear Bunk loft and full basement storage.
Sleeping Capacity 10 Bunkhouse Yes Kitchen Standard Outdoor Kitchen Yes
Shipping Weight 3,329 Kg Carrying Capacity 980 Kg Hitch 358 Kg Length 10.490 m Width 2.540 m Height 3.480 m Fresh Water 204 Litres Waste Water 114 Litres Grey Water 227 Litres
*Length is defined as the distance from the centerline of hitch pin/coupler to rear bumper of trailer.
COUGAR FEATURES & OPTIONS
- Structural I-beam frame with stamped steel cross-members & outriggers
- Power tongue jack
- Laminated sidewalls with 5-sided aluminium superstructure
- Slide-topper package (Optional)
- Tinted safety glass windows
- Dual-pane frameless windows (Optional)
- Automotive grade painted fiberglass front cap with KeyShield™ protection
- Alpha Super Flex roof membrane
- One-piece, heated and enclosed polypropylene underbelly
- Heavy duty axles with never-adjust brakes
- Goodyear Endurance Tyres
- 10-ply E-rated tyres
- Aluminium wheels and full-size spare trye
- Electric four-point auto levelling system (Selective Models)
- Electric stabilizer jacks (Selective Models)
- Friction hinge entry door
- LCI® SolidStep® on main entry
- Full pass-through storage with slam-latch baggage doors
- Rear observation camera prep
- Battery disconnect (Selective Models)
- Industry best 227 litres freshwater tank capacity
- Capital Grill™ (Selective Models)
- 50 Amp electric, pre-wired and braced for ducted bedroom A/C option (N/A 22RBS & 22MLS)
- Outside shower
- Electric awning with gas strut arm (Selective Models)
- 2nd electric awning (Selective Models)
- 2" accessory hitch with 136 Kgs storage capacity (Selective Models)
- Dimmer switch in slideout (Selective Models)
- Night roller shades throughout
- Residential, raised panel hardwood cabinet doors and drawers
- Theatre seating with heat & massage IPO tri-fold sofa (Selective Models)
- Arched rafters with 2.133m ceiling height, with crown moulding
- 5,500 BTU electric fireplace with thermostat control and remote (Selective Models)
- Residential hardware and hidden hinges on cabinet doors
- Seamless, pressed countertops
- Stainless steel undermount kitchen sink
- High-rise chef’s faucet and sprayer
- Booth dinette / wall-mounted Dream Dinette™ (Selective Models)
- Wall mounted free-standing table & chairs (Selective Models)
APPLIANCES & UTILITIES
- Blade Pure™ 13.5K BTU ducted ultra quiet Coleman Mach Q-Series & residential filter (Selective Models)
- Blade Pure™ 15K BTU ducted ultra quiet Coleman Mach Q-Series A/C & residential filter
- 35K BTU ducted furnace
- Girard On Demand (Tankless) Water Heater 40K BTU
- LED HDTV, 12V AM/FM/CD/DVD/MP3/Bluetooth® player with HDMI ARC control, 12v USB charging centres, & exterior TV hook-up
- 8 cu. ft. refrigerator (Optional)
- 10.4 cu. ft. Norcold 12V refrigerator
- 0.9 cu. ft. microwave
- 533mm Furrion® range w/ Piezo ignition and glass stovetop cover
- LED interior and exterior lighting
- iN-Command® Generation 3 with Global Connect
- 110V appliances and 230V sockets
- 1.778m x 2.032m (70" x 80") king bed with underbed storage
- LED reading lights
- Outlets & USB on both sides of bed
- Platinum Series king mattress
- Cable TV / satellite ready
- Full wardrobe with siding mirror doors (Selective Models)
- Barnwood style decorative accent wall behind bed
- Seamless, pressed countertops with large sink
- Shower with glass door and skylight
- Porcelain foot flush toilet
- Medicine cabinet
- Brushed nickel towel rack
- Illuminated light switch
- Climate Guard protection package
- Heat-deflecting white sidewalls, membrane and A/C
- Radiant foil barrier in front cap
- Remote temperature probes
- Double insulated rear wall
- Insulated slide floors
- Two roof attic vents
- 12V electric heat pads on all holding tanks
- PEX plumbing
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Propane gas leak detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Blade Pure™ Airflow System - Blade Pure™ has taken everything about the Blade™ high-performance airflow system and refined it. A thoughtful combination of new-age efficiency and residential comfort, Blade Pure takes camping comfort to the next level.
- HyperDeck™ RV Floor – Stronger, lighter and more resilient than traditional wood laminated flooring, HyperDeck challenges industry norms to build better RV’s.
- iN·Command® Control System with Global Connect™ - Monitor and manage your RV from a central control panel or mobile phone.
- Cougar Climate Guard Package - For a longer and more comfortable camping season, Cougar's Climate Guard protection package is designed to keep owners comfortable in temperatures up to 43°C (110°F) and down to -17°C (0°F).
- Tru-fit™ Slide Construction – A more durable slide room design that minimises functional motor and structural stress and resists leaking.
- 12V Colour-Coded Wiring Standard – Easy to trace circuits simplify electrical and entertainment system troubleshooting.
- All models offer SolarFlex™ 200 as standard, with the option to upgrade to SolarFlex™ 400i or SolarFlex™ 600i-L on selective models.
- 2x 100 AMP Hour Dragonfly Lithium Batteries (Optional)
- 2-year limited base warranty
- Recreation Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA) Canadian Compliance Seal
Throughout the year, Keystone RV may modify model features, floor plans, and specifications. Website data typically reflects the most recent production run, however, any or all of these items are subject to change without notice. Please check with our staff representative for the details specific to the unit you are purchasing. You should also read all labels that are on each trailer for information concerning the safe operation of the unit and its components, actual weight(s), cargo carrying capacity, and tyre information.
With the Driftwood decor, the design team took everything owners love about Cougar interiors and brightened it up. Upholstered seating and window valances move to a light stone gray for a refreshing take on Cougar's classic style.
COUGAR IN-COMMAND® GENERATION 3 WITH GLOBAL CONNECT
Systems monitoring and total control over power, slide rooms, awnings, HVAC and more from a central monitoring panel or your smartphone.
How it Works
- The brains of the system is the Body Control Module (BMC). Commonly located in the external pass-through storage compartment. The BMC houses numbered, color-coded wiring and a series of solid-state relays. These relays switch on and off the various electrical components of the RV.
- Communicating with the BMC is the Display Commander— a state-of-the-art, wall-mounted touchscreen that can be personalized to your preferences. Touching a function on the Display Commander sends a signal to the BMC to open or close a circuit.
- Virtually all the Display Commander functions can be duplicated on your smart phone or tablet through the iN-Command app (download from the App store or Google Play).
- Using Wi-Fi and mobile data connections, in-Command with Global Connect gives you the ability to monitor and control many vital functions of your Keystone RV from anywhere in the world.
COUGAR HYPERDECK™ HIGH-PERFORMANCE WATER-RESISTANT RV FLOOR
Keystone's exclusive HyperDeck™ is stronger, lighter and more resilient than traditional wood laminated flooring – and it resists water and water damage. By its nature, traditional wood floor construction presents the possibility of taking on water, a watchout for RV owners who need to remain vigilant to keep moisture out of their coaches. Hyperdeck replaces wood with 100% inorganic materials, designed to resist water and water damage. That's peace of mind that's worth its weight in gold.
COUGAR FOUR SEASON CAMPING
For a longer and more comfortable camping season, Cougar's Climate Guard protection package is designed to keep owners comfortable in both high and low temperatures. Tested to a temperature rating up to 43°C (110°F) and down to -17°C (0°F). 12V tank heaters included.
HOT WEATHER PROTECTION Standard 15,000 BTU main A/C and exclusive Blade high-performance air management system. Optional 13,500 BTU ducted second A/C (N/A 22RBS). Cougar travel trailer have an optional ducted and thermostatically controlled 2nd A/C. Radiant foil barrier in front cap reduces amount of radiant heat that can come from the units front cap during summer months.
GIRARD TANKLESS WATER HEATER
Exciting new feature for 2023 is the Girard tankless water heater. This is truly a game changer for those that spend a lot of time in their trailer. This tankless water heater allows owners that are hooked up to city water the luxury of endless hot water. Gone are the days of turning on and off the water while showering, now owners can enjoy a warm shower without the worry of the water becoming cold.
Monitors inlet water flow, inlet water temperature, and outlet water temperature and regulates the burner to maintain desired hot water temperature.
Intuitive User Control Pane (UCP)
The Interior wall-mounted digital controller displays all operating functions allowing for temperature settings from 35°C to 50°C, Celsius or Fahrenheit display, and provides visual diagnostics for easy troubleshooting.
Impossibly versatile, exceptionally designed, SolarFlex is shattering customers’ expectations of factory solar power. SolarFlex™ eliminates the guesswork, delivering affordable, high-quality RV solar energy systems. Choose the SolarFlex package to suit your requirements: SF200, SF400i, or SF600i-L.