Rare chance to secure a virtually un-used Wildwood Grand Lodge from JANUARY 2023.
Owners reluctantly selling due to ill health.
The Grand Lodge is sold on a fully serviced super pitch, inclusive of extensive raised timber decking, wastewater and water connection, 16 Amp electric supply, dual 47kg Propane Gas bottle(s) supply. Residential flush toilet connected to mains drainage (no holding tanks) for easy housekeeping.
The Secluded Rural Caravan Park is open 12 months of the year and has 22 super pitches and is located near Torquay on the South Devon coast. The location benefits from beautiful views across the Teign Valley towards Hay Tor on Dartmoor National Park. Shaldon and Teignmouth Sea Front is a short 10-minute drive, with local shops in the nearby village of Kingsteignton and the larger town of Newton Abbot. The park is self-contained and has controlled security gates with 24/7 on-site management.
The Grand Lodge 42DL is a fantastic double loft destination trailer. In addition to the HUGE double loft bonus rooms for the kids, there is a master bedroom for the adults, plus additional sleeping option in the living room. The bathroom includes a walk-in shower with a built-in seat, while the island kitchen provides residential appliances and plenty of room for all the cooking essentials. The living room with 50” TV, entertainment centre, theatre seating, and tri-fold sofa, table and chairs provides an area for meeting friends and relaxation.
Date of Manufacture 21st May 2021 Number of Owners 1 present owner from new Date of Purchase 24th September 2021 Remaining Warranty 9 months Last Annual Service 28th September 2022 Sleeping Capacity 7
Price includes the Grand Lodge destination trailer, inclusive of furniture, appliances, and fittings, plus raised timber decking (with additional enclosed storage beneath).
Annual pitch fee of £3,050 is additional and payable to Longfield Stables Caravan Park, plus annual electricity infrastructure charge of £95.45.
Electricity usage is metered and invoiced at cost monthly.
Propane Gas Cylinders are delivered and invoiced as required.
Annual Insurance (£70k market value) with Shield Total Insurance is approx. £285, including Family Legal Expenses Leisure Home Shield.
Outdoor Patio/Decking Furniture comprising of large round table and 6 swivel chairs, plus a bistro table and two further swivel chairs, is available to purchase @ £4,000 (see images).
Tempur King Size Mattress is available to purchase @ £3,000.
Shipping Weight 5,769 kg Carrying Capacity 515 kg Hitch 814 kg Length 12.75m (41ft 10inches) Width 2.59m (8ft 6inches) Height 3.96m (13ft) Slide-Outs 3 Freshwater 147 litres Waste Water 152 litres Grey Water 302 litres
*Length is defined as the distance from the centerline of hitch pin/coupler to rear bumper of trailer.
- Gel Coat Exterior Fiberglass
- Double Loft Bedroom with 3 bunk mattresses 1.07m x 1.88m (3ft 6inches x 6ft 2inches)
- Extra Windows
- Upgraded Designer Furniture Package
- Heated & Enclosed Underbelly (with removable panels)
- 2.03m (80 inches) Extra Wide Tri-fold Sofa Bed
- Residential Theatre Seating
- Under Cabinets and Over Living Room Slides
- Upgraded Cabinet Door Fronts on Island
- Taller Ceilings
- Whirlpool Double French Door Fridge
- 50" HDTV in Living Room
- 2.4 Amp Dual USB Ports (Bedroom)
- 1.27m (50 inches) Walk in Shower with Seat
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Extra Counter and Cabinet Space
- Larger Dresser Drawers
- High Efficiency A/C Cooling System
- 2nd A/C in Bedroom
- Central Vacuum with Sweep Attachment
- Residential Designer Splashbacks
- 2.13m (7ft) Tall Lofty Slide Heights
- Built in Gas Stove Top with 3 Burners
- Stainless-Steel Built-in Oven
- 1.6 cu ft Oversized Stainless Steel Residential Whirlpool Microwave
- Stainless Steel Dual Basin Undermount Sink
- Stainless Steel Roll-Up Sink Cover
- LED Accent Light Package
- 75 litre Electric Water Heater
- 35,000 BTU Furnace
- Black Frame Tinted Windows
- 15,000 BTU Ducted Air
- 230V and 110V Electrical Outlets throughout
- Walk in Pantry
- Skylight in Kitchen
- Modern Fascia on Slides
- Full Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Bluetooth Soundbar
- Upgraded Shaw Stain Resistant Carpeting
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- LED Interior Mushroom Style Bright Lights
- Sliding Patio Door (Main Entry)
- Herringbone Pattern Luxury Vinyl Flooring
- Seamless Countertops (No T-Moulding) Throughout
- Modern Cloth Roller Shades
- Residential Inspired Floating Fireplace Set-Up
- Residential Inspired Bathroom Vanity
- Rustic Freestanding Table & 4 Chairs
- King Size Bed 1524mm x 2032mm (5’ wide x 6’ 8” long)
- Residential Flush China Toilet connected to mains drainage (no tanks)
- 6.10m (20ft) Awning
- Exterior LED Light Strip Under Awning
- Slide-Out Awning Prep
- Cable/Antenna Hook-up on Door Side
- Flush Mount Water Heater Cover
- LED Strip Lighting Under Entertainment Centre
- Dimmer Light Switch in Living Room
- Stab Jacks (4)
- Extreme Weather Package (Calculated 38 R-Value @ 80 Degrees F)
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Smoke Alarm
- LPG sensor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Egress Windows (Fire Escape)
- Dead-bolt door lock
- Manual backup on slide outs
Full documentation available, including Certificate of Origin, NICEIC Electrical Installation Certificate, Gas Safe Installation Approval, and the American Recreation Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA) seal of approval to conform compliance to the American national industries standards and best practice. RVIA performs the same role as the National Caravan Council (NCC).